- Social Work with Psychiatric Patients, Macmillan
- Behavioural Social Work, with Geraldine Macdonald, Macmillan
- Book chapters, academic papers, and edited books in social work, psychology and psychiatry
- Former Editor: British Journal of Social Work, International Journal of Behavioural Social Work
- Timed Out (2016), Driven Press. Paper edition available from Amazon or from the author.
- Timed Out (re-issued 2017) Oxford e-books http://amzn.to/2iGmNQN
- ‘The Civil War Walk’ and three others in Oxtale Soup: stories of Oxford and Oxfordshire ed Sara Banerji, 2012.
- The Easter Hamster and eight others, Ether Books Ltd., 2012.
- ‘Patricia and the Slasher,’ and five others in Click to Click: tales of internet dating, ed Barbara Lorna Hudson, 2012.
- ‘The Grave Robbers’, Scribble, Summer 2013 and First Writer Magazine, 2014.
- ‘Potter, Dimity, Lilies’, Spooky Tales Anthology, 2014.
- ‘Lovely, Mr Shelley!’, ‘Dr Dodgson and Mary Jane’ and ‘Satyr’, The Ball of the Future: Earlyworks Press Fiction Anthology, Earlyworks Press, 2016.
- ‘St Piran’s Well’, Brilliant Flash Fiction, Issue 8, January, 2016.
- ‘How Many Stars?’ The Author (summer, 2017)
- ‘The Woman who slept with a Monkey’, Plymouth Writers Anthology (in press,2018)
Articles about Writing
- ‘Publicising Timed Out’, The Oxford Writer, September, 2016
- ‘Writing a Humanist Novel’, Humanist Life, July 8, 2016. humanistlife.org.uk/2016/07/08/writing-a-humanist-novel/